Overview of White African Marigold Dwarf Flower
Known as the Aztec marigold, Mexican marigold, big marigold, cempazchitl or cempaschil, Tagetes erecta is a species of flowering plant found in Mexico in the genus Tagetes. However, African marigolds are often called American marigolds. They grow best in full sunlight and prefer poor soil. The cultivation of African marigolds or French marigolds around vegetable gardens to deter harmful insects, rabbits, and deer have been a gardening tradition for centuries.More to love in White African Marigold Dwarf Flower :
- Marigold tea can also be prepared from dried flowers
- Colds and mumps can be treated with decoctions of this herb
- Adds awesome colours in your garden, bring elegance
- Very beneficial and looks fantastic in the garden
Benefits of White African Marigold Dwarf Flower
African marigold is used externally to treat sores, ulcers, eczema, conjunctivitis, rheumatism, and sore eyes. Boils, carbuncles, and earaches can be treated externally with a paste made from the leaves. It is diuretic, carminative, and vermifuge. Adding a tablespoon of dried flowers to boiling water before drying them at low temperatures is an excellent way to prepare the tea.
How to sow and care for White African Marigold Dwarf Flower Seeds
In addition to well-draining soil, these annuals require sun or partial shade. You can also grow African marigolds in containers in the garden. The soil should be prepared approximately six inches deep by removing weeds and grass several weeks before planting. Additional nutrients can be added by using composted or organic materials. After planting, germination occurs between 20 and 22 degrees celsius, and emergence occurs between seven and fourteen days after planting.
Clay or dry soil is fine for African marigolds, but they prefer moist, well-draining soil. Regular watering helps to keep the soil moist without becoming waterlogged. It is likely that your flowers will die if puddles or a squishy texture appear six hours after watering. As a result of drowning, plants lose their leaves, their roots rot, and their roots rot. To prevent your marigolds from spreading, make sure they are kept compact.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Product: White African Marigold Seeds
- Season: Spring
- USDA Zones: 2-11
- Days to Harvest: 4-6 weeks
- Soil Type: Sandy or loamy soil
- Temperature: 22 Degrees C
- Scientific Name: Tagetes erecta
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Asterales
- Family: Asteraceae
- Subfamily: Asteroidea
- Genus: Tagetes
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
Delivery time: 3-8 working days
Shipping cost from: 3.50 EUR
Rest of the world
Delivery time: 4 to 12 working days
Shipping cost from: 4.45 Euros
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.