Overview of Pink Kale Kamome Flowering
Kamome is hybrid lettuce with fern-like leaves (Flowering Kale). Adding colours, textures, and interest to landscapes and containers is perfect for fall and winter gardens. The cool night temperatures bring out its colours, making it a great season extender that tolerates frosts and light freezes.
What You'll Love
- Frost improves the colour and consistency of plants
- Plants grow uniformly, dwarf and compact, with a round, solid head and wavy leaves.
- White, pink, and red are available.
Benefits of Use Pink Kale Kamome Flowering
The most colourful vegetables in the fall garden are the flowering Kale and cabbage. While they're edible, they're grown for their pretty leaves. Their flavour complements pasta well. Kale and pasta go well together. Make a salad with it. Mix it with your salad after chopping it up. Kale is also suitable for scrambling eggs. You can make chips from it.
How to Care & Sow Pink Kale Kamome Flowering
By starting seeds purchased from our store, you can make growing flowering Kale easier. To germinate, seeds can be sprinkled directly on the surface of a flat or pot because they require light to germinate. You should start your fall garden by July 1. Before sprouting, the pots do not need to be refrigerated. If the seeds are kept moist, they will sprout in three to five days and be ready for planting outdoors by August.
Depending on the variety's mature size, seedlings should be spaced from 30.5 to 51 cm apart. The lowest leaves of Kale should be planted flush with the ground. Developing the best leaf colour for flowering kale plants requires cool weather conditions. As the leaves dry out and the stems lengthen in warm weather, planting them in spring or fall is ideal. Due to its ability to withstand temperatures well below freezing, Kale is often available into the winter months.
- Name: Pink Kale
- Days to maturation: 91 – 98 days
- Hardiness Zones: 1 – 8
- Depth of Planting: Plant 2 – 3 seeds ¼" deep
- Space between plants: 12"
- Preferable soil: loamy, organic, well-draining
- Optimal Lighting: Partial Shade - Full Sun
- Taxonomy: Brassica oleracea var. acephala
- Seed Type: Annual
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.