An Overview of F1 720 Red Taiwan Papaya
Known for their high productivity, Red Lady Papaya Taiwan F1 Hybrid seeds are imported from Taiwan. The papaya fruit does not rot after it has ripened to its fullest extent for 15 days. Hence, exporting this fruit to another state or country becomes much easier.
What You Will Love More:
- When they are ripe, the green skin turns yellow
- The fruit can be eaten when it is about halfway between green and yellow
- With salmon-coloured flesh and melon-like flavours, they have a sweet aroma
- A very attractive exotic fruit, mostly comes from Taiwan
Benefits of F1 720 Red Taiwan Papaya
Papayas that are hybridized F1 are considered superfruits. You can gain all their health benefits from them. You can stay energized and healthy by eating papaya every day since papaya is packed with so many nutrients. The red lady papaya is larger than the mara del or the training.
How to sow and care for F1 720 Red Taiwan Papaya Seeds
It is possible to grow F1 Hybrid Papaya 720 from seeds, but most papaya varieties require perfect soil rich in organic matter and nutrients. Your papaya tree needs a hole dug, filled with good compost and soil, then filled with nutrients. You will receive seeds from us which you can sprinkle on the hole. A dozen seeds should be enough per bed. If possible, use more. Before mulching F1 Hybrid Papaya 720 seeds, they should be lightly covered with compost.
It is important to take better care of the F1 Hybrid Papaya 720. Overwatering in cold weather is the leading cause of problems with papaya trees in warm weather. Papayas require a lot of fertilizing, so they are regularly fertilized. Heat and sunlight are ideal conditions for hybrid papaya 720. Partially shaded and full sun are both suitable growing conditions. Fertilizing can be done with chicken manure or a complete fertilizer. Papayas can handle solid or fresh manure. Don't forget to compost generously, too. As a result of their large leaves, papayas evaporate a lot of water during warm weather.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Germination Rate: 75% above
- Purity: 95% above
- Neatness: 98% above
- Moisture content: below 9%
- Germination Time: 7-30 days
- Benefits: Intestinal parasite infections, and as a sedative and diuretic
- More: Reproductive
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Rosids
- Order: Brassicales
- Family: Caricaceae
- Genus: Carica
- Species: C. papaya
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.