An Overview of Yellow Passion Fruit
Passiflora Yulia Sims, or yellow passionflower, is a climbing plant whose flowers measure 9 cm across. Both a houseplant and an outdoor plant, the passionflower is easy to maintain. Plants that are young are frost hardy to -15 degrees, older plants to -20 degrees.
What You'll Love
- This is a perennial plant
- The passionflower does not tolerate waterlogging or excessive sunlight
- The fruits are between 5 and 9 cm in diameter
- The passion fruits are edible and long
Benefits of Yellow Passion Fruit
In an indoor environment, they can be grown any time of year. This antioxidant is abundant in passion fruit. The body uses it to build blood vessels, cartilage, muscles, and collagen, which keeps skin looking young. Furthermore, it helps your body heal, lowers inflammation, and protects your cells from damage.
How to Care And Sow Yellow Passion Fruit Seeds
It is easy to grow yellow passion fruit from seeds. We will provide you with seeds that germinate quickly. Passion Fruit seeds lose viability fast, so Yellow Passionfruit is typically grown from newly collected seeds. Place seedlings 1.5-3 cm deep in the shade. Plant 25 cm tall seedlings in well-drained organic soil rich in organic matter with true leaves in full sun. For vines and fruit to grow, you need a strong trellis. In 10 to 20 days, seeds planted immediately will germinate.
Water and nutrients are essential for the yellow passion fruit. Excessive watering, however, can damage the roots. Do not be afraid to sprinkle a balanced, organic, slow-release fertilizer on your plants from time to time. Check this out! Bees are the only sources of pollination for Passionfruit. You should plant many herbs and flowers in your garden that attract bees to your passionfruit to help it grow. Yellow Passionfruits can only be pollinated by another cultivar, which is incompatible with itself. It is therefore possible to grow Yellow Passion.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Scientific Name: Passiflora Yulia Sims
- Type: yellow, round, hybrid
- Blossom: Flowering in June, fruiting in November.
- Temperature: 20-30℃
- USDA Zones: 8 - 10
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained
- Benefits: Insomnia, stress, ADHD, pain
- More: Reproductive
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Rosids
- Order: Malpighiales
- Family: Passifloraceae
- Genus: Passiflora
- Species: P. edulis
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 5.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.