An Overview of Mini Harvest shears
With harvesting shears, many different crops can be harvested, including fruits, vegetables, and flowers. Choosing the right equipment is very important when harvesting crops. These shears, also known as Bonsai Scissors, have anti-slip handles and are excellent harvesting tools. With the Mini Shear, you can operate it with two fingers; if you lose one, it will automatically open.
What Is More to love:
- Narrow, sharp blades made of stainless steel
- It allows you easier grape harvesting
- Features ergonomically shaped handles
- Super easy to use even for a beginner
Advantages Of Using Mini Harvest shears
To cut the fruit, top or propagate the plant, you must use scissors to cut the harvested branches. Plants are safer and more effective using this method. Your fruit is completely protected from damage by these short jaw shears in vegetable cultivation. These short nose scissors are great for cutting in tight spaces.
- Name: Bonsai Scissor
- Blades: 2 Blades
- Feature: Spring
- Size: Mini
- Usage: Harvesting
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
Delivery time: 3-8 working days
Shipping cost from: 3.50 EUR
Rest of the world
Delivery time: 4 to 12 working days
Shipping cost from: 4.45 Euros
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.