An Overview of Lulu Plum Seeds
Solanum quitoense is also known as Naranjilla. Lulo means "small orange" in Spanish. It mostly tastes like a mixture of pineapple and lemon. An orange-like fruit that is 3 to 6 cm long actually grows on these trees. These perennial evergreen shrubs can grow up to three meters tall.
What Is More to love:
- The plant is suitable for growing in pots but can also be grown outdoors in the summer
- Vitamin C and carotenoids are found in naranjilla
- It can help fight oxidative stress
- Prevent free radicals from damaging the system
Benefits of Lulu Plum Seeds
Naranjilla can be used for preserves, wines, dressings and dressings. A popular method of using it is in pies and other baked goods, where it is often mixed with bananas. The tree is used as an ornamental plant, especially in the northern regions, where naranjilla usually does not bear fruit. Due to its high vitamin C and vitamin A content, naranjilla has been linked to strengthening the immune system.
How to sow and care for Lulu Plum Seeds
Spring is the best season to sow Naranjilla seeds. Prepare sandy, well-drained soil for sowing. Containers are fine as they can be brought inside if it gets cold. You might also consider growing Naranjilla outdoors if you live in a warm area. The soil needs to be kept moist by covering it with sand and keeping it moist. Naranjillas are sometimes difficult to grow from seed. To propagate the seeds, you may have to wait for the seeds to germinate, sometimes longer.
Sow more than one seed per pot in case you want to make sure you have at least one sprout when growing them in a container. It's best to leave only the healthiest seedlings if you have a lot of sprouts per pot. It takes more patience to bear fruit. The first step in propagating naranjilla is seed sowing. It usually takes a year for the fruit to appear after sowing. However, here's the good news: it bears fruit for three years, more than 100 a year. It is exciting.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Product: Naranjilla Seeds
- Seeds per pack: 5 seeds
- Feature: 3 Years Fruit
- Sowing time: Good in Spring
- Time: One year 100 fruits
- Uses: Juice or for a drink called Teulada.
- Use: Ornamental vine and as a fruit crop.
- More: Reproductive
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Solanaceae
- Genus: Solanum
- Species: S. quitoense
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.