Overview of Herb - Big Leaf Coriander
More to love in Herb - Big Leaf Coriander:
- Super easy to grow even without soil
- A member of the Apiaceae family, coriander is an annual herb.
- None is there who doesn't know about coriander
- Both the seeds and plants are edible
Benefits of Herb - Big Leaf Coriander
It is best to garnish soups, lentils, fresh tomato salsas, and Thai noodle dishes with coriander leaves, as well as cold pasta salads. Additionally, you can purée them with garlic, peanuts, coconut milk, and lemon juice to make a paste for burritos, salsa, or marinades. The herb contains many different types of vitamins that are beneficial to your body.
How to sow and care for Herb - Big Leaf Coriander
Plants of Big Leaf Coriander grow best at temperatures between 17°C and 27°C and should be sown directly in pots instead of being transplanted from seed trays. Well-drained soil and full sun are ideal for growing coriander. It is best to sow the seeds about 2 centimetres deep. The seeds should be spaced approximately half a meter apart. Spread the fine mulch over the seeds and press the soil over them. Make sure the soil is thoroughly moistened.
Water your plants if there is a dry spell. So they do not develop root rot, make sure not to overwater them. Coriander roots have deep taproots, so good soil drainage ensures root health. It takes three weeks for the seeds to germinate. Young plants should be thinned to 20 cm apart to reach their full potential. Regularly harvest the coriander plants while rotating them to extend the harvest.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Sowing Time: March-September
- Water Tolerance: No
- Bloom Time: 20-30 Days
- Temperature: 10-50 degrees F
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Apiales
- Family: Apiaceae
- Genus: Coriandrum
- Species: C. sativum
- Uses: In many dishes
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.