Overview of Yellow Cherry Tomato
What You’ll Love
- Fruits with bright yellow colour and less splitting.
- The flavour is excellent, sweet and juicy
- Tobacco mosaic virus resistance is high
Yellow Cherry Tomato Benefits of Use
To go with flatbreads or fish tacos, cherry tomatoes make a delicious pico de gallo with their sweet and juicy taste. Sour soup is also delicious with cherry tomatoes. Cherry tomatoes are also great for making tomato sauce. Cherry tomatoes provide health benefits because they contain vitamins A, C, K, and potassium. Cherry tomatoes are also rich in nutrients.
How to Care & Sow Yellow Cherry Tomato
Cherry tomatoes can be grown from seeds very easily. The seeds should be started indoors in pots several weeks before the average last frost date. They should be started at 21 to 25 degrees Celsius. Germination usually occurs within a few days. Water the soil evenly for two or three days to keep it moist. Fertilize your plants once a week. Yellow Cherry Tomatoes grow best in warm or hot climates. Before planting outdoors, make sure that all dangers of frost have passed.
You should make sure your tomato seedlings get excess light every day to prevent them from getting leggy. If the roots grow quickly, you may need to transplant them into a larger pot. When Cherry Tomato seeds are young, they should be fertilized frequently. The size of the variety at maturity may require a cage, ladder, or some other vertical support at planting time.
- Type: Cherry Tomato Seeds
- Plants germinate: Quickly
- Temperature: 21-25 Degrees C
- Benefits: Healthy
- More: Snacks, Treats, Recipes and More...
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Solanaceae
- Genus: Solanum
- Species: S. Lycopersicum
- Variety: cerasiforme
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.