An Overview of F1 718 Papaya Fruit
Known for their high productivity, Red Lady Papaya seeds are imported from Taiwan. Papayas do not rot for at least 15 days after they have reached full ripeness. Then, these fruits can be exported to any other country or state. Maradol and tainung papayas are larger varieties like red lady papayas.
What You'll Love
- Fruits with green skins turn yellow when ripe
- Can be eaten when they are about halfway between green and yellow
- The flesh is salmon-coloured, has a sweet aroma, and tastes like a melon
- The Taiwan Red Papaya 718 is a hybrid F1, similar to Tainung No. 2 but with a greater length
Benefits of F1 718 Papaya Fruit
Various health benefits are associated with papaya consumption. The fruit not only cleanses the colon but also benefits the skin and heart. You can take advantage of all its health benefits by eating it. Eating papaya, which is full of nutrients, can provide you with some excellent health benefits.
How to Care And Sow F1 718 Papaya Fruit Seeds
Although it is possible to grow Taiwan Red Papaya F1 Hybrid 718 from seeds, most papaya varieties require nutrient-rich organic soil. Prepare some healthy soil for your Papaya tree. Prepare the hole by digging it and filling it with compost and soil. Now you can scatter some seeds that you will receive from us. About a dozen seeds per bed is a good amount. You may even want to use more. The seeds should be lightly covered with compost, and then the patch should be well mulched. Usually, germination takes a couple of weeks, but it can take longer.
Taiwan Red Papaya needs a lot of water in warm weather, so you should take excellent care of your plants. However, papayas are very susceptible to root rot, especially in cool weather. The most common obstacle to papaya growth is overwatering. Papayas require significant fertilizing. Nitrogen is of particular importance to them. Regular fertilization is essential. Sunlight and heat are the papaya's friends. They can be grown in partial shade as well as full sun.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Germination Rate: 75% above
- Purity: 95% above
- Neatness: 98% above
- Moisture content: below 9%
- Germination Time: 7-30 days
- Benefits: Gastrointestinal tract disorders, intestinal parasite infections, and as a sedative and diuretic
- More: Reproductive
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Rosids
- Order: Brassicales
- Family: Caricaceae
- Genus: Carica
- Species: C. papaya
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.