Overview of Chocolate Hibiscus
More to love in Chocolate Hibiscus:
- It is a potent remedy for the absence of menstrual periods
- With Abroma Augusta, hypoglycemia conditions are effectively treated
- Treatment for sleeping disorders, rheumatism, fever, and abnormal vaginal discharges
- In the greenhouse, plants bloom from the late spring to early summer
Benefits of Chocolate Hibiscus
Chocolate hibiscus may benefit those suffering from abdominal and pelvic pain due to an absence of menstruation. Additionally, the drug effectively treats diabetes insipidus-complications such as albuminuria, enuresis, debility, vertigo, sleeplessness, carbuncles, and amenorrhea. In addition to treating sleeping disorders, rheumatism, fever, and abnormal vaginal discharges, Abroma Augusta can also treat these conditions. Generally speaking, the treatment is beneficial.
How to sow and care for Chocolate Hibiscus Seeds
You can grow Chocolate Hibiscus from seed very quickly. Fresh material is strongly recommended for growing Chocolate Hibiscus since seeds fast lose their viability. After being soaked for one to two days, seeds are more likely to germinate. Germination usually begins within nine days after seed soaking. At a temperature of 33 degrees celsius, germination occurs more rapidly and with a more significant percentage of germination than at 20 and 25 degrees celsius. We can now discuss how to take care of growing plants.
Abroma Augusta usually needs two weddings to produce the best results. It takes about twenty to thirty days from when you sow to when it ripens. It is necessary to water Abroma Augusta every day, but be careful not to make the soil too wet. Sowing 7 cm deep generally produces better results than sowing less deeply. The ground should be prepared before seeds are sown. This will improve the growth. Plants that are overplanted tend to branch excessively. They shouldn't be planted too close together or too far apart.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Plant Name: Chocolate Hibiscus, Abroma Augusta
- Seeds per pack: 15 seeds
- Feature: Less Caring
- Soil: Fertile and Prepared
- Germination: 20-25 degrees celsius
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Rosids
- Order: Malvales
- Family: Malvaceae
- Subfamily: Malvoideae
- Tribe: Hibisceae
- Genus: Hibiscus
- Species: H. sabdariffa
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.