An Overview of Hot Pepper Apache
Apache pepper is a hugely popular, reliable and uncommon type of hot pepper that reaches a height of 35 to 45 cm. There is a wide variety of small, cone-shaped fruits that ripen from light green to bright red, ripening at 70,000 to 80,000 Scovilles. These peppers are mostly useful in the kitchen as an everyday pepper on medium heat.
What Is More to love:
- Don't want to use them fresh, you can freeze them and use them later
- Freeze or dry and grind into chilli powder or flakes
- It is also a great alternative to Thai pepper for Asian dishes
- It can even make you feel less hungry and prevent lower blood pressure
Benefits of Hot Pepper Apache
While Apache is suitable for storage in containers, the high heat makes it impossible for most people to become an everyday pepper. It's a great spice for salsas and hotter sauces. It is said that it can improve heart health, and prevent diabetes, and cancer.
How to sow and care for Hot Pepper Apache Seeds
The Hot Pepper Apache seeds are very easy and fast to grow. Place the seeds in a zip-top plastic bag and place them in the Scoville heater. Place the seeds between sheets of damp paper towels to speed up the process. As soon as the chilli seeds sprout, plant them carefully in separate containers such as polka dots. Cover the pot with a thin layer of soil after sowing in well-drained potting soil.
In the planter, place the seeds at 25 to 30 degrees Celsius until they germinate, which takes 10 to 15 days. Plant the pepper plants in three pots when they are large enough to handle. When the little plants are 4 inches tall you can plant them 18 inches apart. Prepare plants for the outdoors by acclimatizing them to the outdoors by planting them in sunny, fertile, moist, well-drained soil, because frost is a worry after all.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Product: Hot Pepper F-1 Apache
- Seeds per pack: 5/10 seeds
- Feature: Fast Growing
- Soil: Fertile
- Sowing time: Good from March to April
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Solanaceae
- Genus: Capsicum
- Species: C. annuum
- Uses: Salad, sauce, vegetables
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service on the market. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
Delivery time: 3-8 working days
Shipping cost from: 3.50 EUR
Rest of the world
Delivery time: 4 to 12 working days
Shipping cost from: 4.45 Euros
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.