An Overview of Giant Organic Tomato
Giant organic tomato is a popular variety of plants that produce large, juicy, and flavorful fruits. This plant can grow up to six feet tall and requires plenty of sunlight and warm temperatures to thrive. Here's an overview of this plant:
What is more to love:
- The giant tomatoes are usually red or pink
- Some beefsteak varieties produce purple, black or yellow fruit
- Giant tomatoes are suitable for both raw and cooked applications
- They are extremely beneficial
Benefits of Giant Organic Tomato
In fresh salsa, there is a good use of their sweet and aromatic flavor, and their large size makes them perfect for slices and salads. Stir-fried, roasted, smoked, breaded and fried, marinated, or cooked in sauces can also be prepared in these ways. Tomato-based Nutritionals can improve heart health, promote healthy bones, skin, and eyes, and have anti-inflammatory effects. When using these products, some people may experience acid reflux, joint pain, autoimmune conditions, or allergic reactions.
How to sow and care for Giant Tomato Seeds
Before transplanting giant tomato seeds into your garden:
- Start sowing them indoors seven weeks in advance. The seeds should be covered one inch to two inches with soil.
- Cover the seeds with solid ground.
- Avoid letting the soil dry out.
In soil temperatures of 24 degrees Celsius, germination occurs. Usually, it takes about six to ten days for the seeds to germinate. Once germinated, seeds must be exposed to light for at least fifteen hours daily. Transplant the plants into a 6-inch peat pot when they reach 5 inches. Root growth along the stem can be improved by placing the root ball in the bottom of the pot and filling it with soil.
Wait until nighttime temperatures before transplanting. While the fruit grows, water them abundantly and often. It would help to give plants at least an inch of water per week, but they may need more during hot, dry periods.
You should water the plants if they are wilting during the day. Watering can be reduced when the fruit begins to ripen. Removing the water will encourage the plant to concentrate the sugars, resulting in a better taste. You should retain only a little water so the plants often wilt and feel stressed, or they will quickly flower and bear fruit.
Note: This Overview is intended as a guide only since cultural practices and climatic conditions may vary.
- Product: Giant Tomato Seeds
- Season: Spring
- USDA Zones: 9
- Days to Harvest: 80 Days
- Soil Type: Loamy
- Temperature: 20-25° Degrees C
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Scientific name: Solanum Lycopersicum
- Family: Solanaceae
- Rank: Cultivar
- Genus: Solanum
- Uses: Beneficial Vegetable
- The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
- Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
- Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
PLANT-MY-SEEDS specializes in supplying the best quality products with the best customer service. To satisfy the needs of every customer, we support them from the day they purchase our product until the day they retire it. Feel free to contact us with any questions, as we are always available to assist you.
The delivery time for Ireland and Northern Ireland is usually two working days for orders placed before 4 pm.
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,00 Euros
⦿ Rest of the World : 3 to 11 working days
⦿ Shipping Cost: Starting at 2,90 Euros
⦿ Shipping costs from 3.50 Euros except for Australia & New Zealand.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.